So, I’m officially assigning myself as a reference enforcer for my new friend, yay! Here you go!!! I decided hands were a good place to start. I think I found pretty much all of these on deviantART. None of these are mine because, obviously, I’m not that artistically informed, or in any way, awesome. I WILL BE POSTING SIMILAR REFERENCE STUFF PERIODICALLY FOR A WHILE SO IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU COULD FELLOW ME, YEAH?
What is this I need to know.
It’s called This Is The End. It’s coming out this year. It’s about an apocalypse situation in which all the main characters are well-known celebrities at a party, ie Emma Watson, Seth Rogen, etc.
I AM SO EXCITE
DROPPING EVERYTHING I AM DOING TO SEE THIS MOVIE THE MOMENT IT COMES OUT
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
OMFG TUMBLR WINS ALL THE AWARDS
So. Because I’m insane, I turned the fanfic The Act of Creation Will Be Your Salvation by scifigrl47 into a hardcover book. And got class credit for it. 100%, I may add. AND my professor wants it in the school gallery show. Heck yeah, man. It literally took weeks of work, but I am pleased.
If you have not read this fic, go do so. Seriously. I TURNED IT INTO A FREAKING ACTUAL BOOK. I would not have done that with something that isn’t quality, man.
I have never been prouder to be incidental to the creative process before.
This is AMAZING! HOLY CRIPES!
Because of that Jenny gif from My Life as a Teenage Robot I wanted to make a nice sourced post of a bunch of gifs of western properties by Yoh Yoshinari.
As you can see he has a unique perspective and he does extremely distinctive flames. His sakuga is unparalleled and some of the best in the business. He’s worked mostly in the gainex animation studio and some of his recent work can be seen in Panty and Stocking where he was a key player, designing much of the show, some of the best sequences (I.e. episode one and six) were all his design and it shows, he’s also worked on titular properties such as the famous Gurren Lagann and FLCL. He is also a westaboo, as you can see.
Here’s the link to his Pixiv
AND WATCH IT SPIN!!:D
I CAN’T FIND THE SWIRLY BUTTON
WHERE’S MY GOD DAMN SWIRLY BUTTON ON THIS KEY BOARD ?!
swirly button on this keyboard
Today is the first day of Spring, and I wanted to start of the season with a small giveaway. c:
- NEW 18kt over sterling silver diamond accent necklace. (Worth $60!)
- TWO packets of Terram Bath Tea, Wild. (Worth $12!)
- Small Sage Bundle. (Worth $4!)
- Sample of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, Dragon’s Tears.
- Small Quartz Crystal.
- Sachet of Lavender, Jasmine, Rose hips & Lemon Balm.
RULES FOR ENTRY:
Must be following me -violet-fireflies. I will check to make sure you follow.
Can reblog ONCE A DAY to increase chances of winning!
MUST REBLOG. NO LIKES.
No age or location restrictions. Will ship overseas.
ENDS APRIL 12TH!
I WILL CONTACT THE WINNER WITHIN TWO DAYS OF END DATE.
If I do not contact you by then, you did not win.
Goodluck, and blessed be! <3
To celebrate reaching 100 followers we’re having a button give away! A winner get to pick ten buttons (any of the buttons we make, Sherlock, My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Anime, corgis, animals, video games, anything! We have hundreds of designs!) The contest ends March 31st, and winners will be contacted April 1st.
1) You must reblog this to win (likes don’t count) and you can reblog as many times as you want
2) You will be contacted through your Tumblr ask so make sure your ask is open or I can’t contact you to let you know that you’ve won
3) If the winner doesn’t respond within a week to my attempts to contact them a new winner will be selected.
A winner will be chosen at random.
-You don’t have to follow me (but it would be most appreciated!)
- I can ship internationally (but I can only do delivery confirmation for addresses inside the US)
-See more of our designs by going through our tumblr and photos of my buttons here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Buttonmeupbuttons